Host a Fundraiser
Please consider the Ronald McDonald House when planning an event for your organization or company.
Your event could support the house.
Our House is honored to be the beneficiary of community events organized by individuals, civic groups, schools and businesses. The contributions for these fundraisers help us provide support for families when they are far away from home, so they can focus on what matters most—their ill or injured child.
Please consider RMHCWM when planning an event for your organization or company. Complete the fundraising form online to get started. To learn more, contact Mallory Brouwer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Host a Tournament – golf, bowling, volleyball, tennis, etc.
- Hold a Penny Drive – in the office or at school
- Host a Party – Birthday party or Holiday party and ask for donations to RMHCWM in lieu of a gift
- Pledge Event – Hold a race for walking, running, swimming, skiing, etc. and ask participants to collect pledges for RMHCWM leading up to the event
- Jeans Day – Companies can encourage their employees to donate money to wear jeans/dress down on a certain day