Fulfill A Wishlist
Providing families with the essential items during their stay.
Our House is just like your home – we need the basics and more to comfort and support families. By providing essential items, RMHC allows families to focus on what’s most important – the health of their child.
Often the families who stay with us at RMHCWM don’t have time to plan or even pack for their stay. Therefore, we rely on our community to help supply items for these families to help lessen their burden. Supplies for our kitchen, pantry, laundry room and guest rooms are crucial so that we can keep provide for families who may otherwise go without the basic necessities.
Wish Lists & AmazonSmile
You can make an extraordinary difference with ordinary, everyday items to keep the House running and help families feel at home.
An easy way to support children and families is to shop and purchase items from our Amazon Wish Lists. Items can be shipped directly to the House and make a difference for families immediately!
Drop Off Donations
We recognize that shopping in person is easier for many. Next time you are at the store consider picking up some items for families at the House. You can shop using our Collection Drive Wish List.
Items can be dropp off at the House: 1323 Cedar St. NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49503.
* Please note that we can only take new items at this time.
Baby Going Home Bags
When families start their journey home, we like to provide them with some baby essentials. The items below are what we include in these bags for families.
- Onesies & other baby clothes (preemie & newborn sizes)
- Sleeper Sets (preemie & newborn sizes)
- Diapers (preemie & newborn)
- Baby Blankets (new or homemade)
- Baby’s first year photo book
- Newborn baby toys (teethers, books, stuffed animals, etc.)
- Picture Frames (4×6)
- Milestones Stickers (birth-1 year)
- Baby & Mommy skin care sets
- Gas Card (to help the family get their new bundle(s) of joy home!)
Shop our complete list of needed infant items on Amazon!